Norman, this is the problem Brad kept reporting to you a while back but
kept being pusehd under the carpet. The problem is that shared libarray
creation on OSX always includes a -lgcc which picks up libgcc.a. Since GKS
uses LIBADD to build up the library multiple GCC symbols are picked up (a
set from each mini library).

Brad manually removed all the -lgcc hacks from the shared library creation
part of the makefile to get this working (the lgcc hacks are required when
building an executable not shared library).

Tim

--
Tim Jenness
JAC software