An update on Solaris.

I've been setting the build away most days for a while and then having a
look at what happened next a bit later (it's a very slow machine) and
fixing that. The upshot of which is that I've now managed to get to the
end of a complete build.

What I haven't done yet is commit all the changes I've made, although you
may have seen the odd less Solaris-specific delta's being committed (for
instance Tim seems to have the habit of adding CNF_PAR after statement
definitions, not quite legal anyway you look at it). So I now plan to go
ahead and make all these commits, including all the work around
arrangements, like adding the necessary dependencies to compile fpp and
generic code and changing #error and #warn so they do not compile.

The remaining big problems, are that I needed to use --without-stardocs
and AC_FC_CHECK_INTRINSICS doesn't work for all the functions we test for,
but I think that's it. This should at least get us in the position of
thinking about a nightly build.

I'll make announcements about any changes I commit of a more interesting
nature.

Shout now if you think this is a bad idea.

Peter.