Retention / Disposal Policies

Hello,
I'm sure someone has already asked this, as it's a popular topic. So sorry to ask again but would anyone be willing to share their Retention / Disposal Policies with me. I'm especially interested in ones that cover Paper and Electronic Records.

Oh and I'm not interested in actual Schedules - I've done that bit!
Just Policy document examples I need.

Many thanks

Cathey Webb

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies of this message from your system.

Anything in this message which does not clearly relate to the official
work of the HEFCE shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed
by it. No contracts shall be concluded by means of this e-mail.

This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for the presence
of computer viruses.