Dear Colleagues,

Supplementum 6 of the Journal of Sports Science and Medicine is now available for you to access the abstract and the full article in http and pdf formats.

I would like to, once again, express my gratitude for your support to the JSSM.
Yours truly,

Hakan Gur, MD, PhD
Editor-in-Chief

SUPPLEMENTUM 6
Physiological responses and mood states after daily repeated prolonged exercise.
Ilkka Väänänen
http://www20.uludag.edu.tr/%7Ehakan/sbtd/vol3/n3/suppl6/v3s6.htm

For more information on JSSM go to:
http://www.jssm.org or http://jssm.uludag.edu.tr

If you have any questions please contact me by e-mail at [log in to unmask]

The Journal of Sports Science and Medicine is indexed in SPORTDiscus, DOAJ and SPONET and listed in NewJour, FreeMedicalJournals, Science and Health, MedBioWorld, HighWire, MedNets, Vidyya, ALTIS and INSEP