"T. expired at age 24.  She was canonized in 1925,
named co-patron of missions (with Francis Xavier) in 1927, and was
named co-patroness of France (along with Joan of Arc) in 1944."

JP II made her a doctor of the Church in 1997 (if I can trust that creaky old Catholic Encyclopedia ;-))
MG

Get your name as your email address.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]