From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Frances Hendrix
Sent: 11 October 2004 20:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Photo Identity

Fantastic
proof positive!

  _____

From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Janice Waugh LHC Workforce & Audience Development Manager
Sent: 11 October 2004 16:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Photo Identity

Interestingly, in Essex we removed all requirements for proof of identity
when joining the library in 2003, which has resulted in an increase of
membership and no corresponding loss of stock.

Janice Waugh
Workforce and Audience Development Manager
Essex Libraries