Dear dana,
This is my registration form, but as I'm in Italy may
I pay by credit card or I'll pay with a cheque when I
arrive there?
Please let me know, Thank you,
Maria Adelaide Basile

2004 Conference Registration Form
(Please use a separate form for each registrant. This
form may be reproduced.)
NAME  Maria Adelaide Basile
MAILING ADDRESS Via degli Orti Gianicolensi, 13 00152
Rome Italy
SCHOOL/AFFILIATION Independent scholar
PHONE NO. 06 5880994 FAX NO. ___________________
PRESENTER: yes V no___
STATUS: Faculty__Staff__ Student__ Other V
$ 60       $60 Registration Fee ($30 Graduate
Students)
$ 11       $11 Buffet Lunch, Friday, October 22
$ 20       $20 Chicken, $25 Salmon, $20 Fettuccine
Primavera - Banquet Friday, October 22
(Circle Choice Chicken)
$ 9         $9 Cold Cut Buffet Lunch - Saturday,
October 23
All meals include beverage and dessert
$ 100     TOTAL PAYMENT ENCLOSED
Please note that there will be no meals sold at the
door.
Make checks payable to CEMERS Acct#50305 (U.S.
currency only).
Return this form by Monday, October 11 to: Anna
DiStefano, CEMERS, Binghamton University, P.O. Box
6000,
Binghamton, New York 13902-6000.