I sent out the same message to Britarch about our archaeology day as I sent
out here earlier today.  Having been told that our weblink on the Britarch
archive doesn't work, I've just checked on the jiscmail HER Forum archive -
and it doesn't work there either!

In both cases, the web site text is still there but seems to have got
separated from the main part of the URL.  Has anyone had problems with the
link in the original message?  Could it b that the URL is too long?  I've
re-written the link as a single line in the message below, to se if this
helps.  Martin - any idea why this has happened?
Jim

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.