Angebote des E-learning werden von immer mehr Menschen wahrgenommen. Sie
sind zeitsparend, innovativ und erlauben Lehrenden sowie Lernenden, ihre
Lernzeiten zu mindestens teilweise nach eigenem Rhythmus zu gestalten.

Kompetenzen lassen sich jedoch nicht durch bloße Mausklicks oder Downloads
erwerben. Sie bedürfen einer mediengerechten, didaktischen Aufbereitung der
Inhalte, die den Lernenden Möglichkeiten aufzeigen, und sie dazu anregen,
Wissen, Fähigkeiten und Fertigkeiten anzueignen.

I was pointing to the short online course in Online Education & Training,
from the Institute of Education, University of London, run globally with
regional groups so there is international and local discussion.  You'll
find it a forum for rich structured collaborative learning with UK and
world-wide educators.

We use various multimedia materials and platforms to consider different
methods of teaching and syllabus design, closely tied to educational needs
of the campus as well as distance use.  It gives a real insight into the
needs of e-learning provision from the student point of view.

As with much good modern teaching, we focus very much on group
collaborative learning, both in our method of running the course and in the
topics we discuss.  There is also a special option on online interaction,
among a wide range for special interests.

It is a long established course that has now been restructured to run both
10 weeks online from 28 January 2005 – 7 April 2005, and by
5 weeks blended mode 25 April -27 May, 2005.
It carries 20 credits that can be taken into either an Advanced
Diploma in Professional Studies or a Master's.

 For full details and application form, visit:
 http://www.ioe.ac.uk/english/oet.htm

 Enquiries to the London office:
using for reference the subject header: OET
Places are limited – deadline for applications is 15 November 2004

Anita
-----------
Anita Pincas, Senior Lecturer,
Lifelong Education and International Development [LEID}
Institute of Education,
20 Bedford Way
University of London
London WC1H 0AL

Tel +44 0207 612 6522
Tel +44 0207-286-5324 {home}
Personal Web page <http://www.ioe.ac.uk/english/Apincas.htm>

Short course: Online Education and Training