Has anyone else received a letter from CITB asking the College to fill out forms for those students who have passed the Guilds 6313 core knowledge tests as part of their Construction Award.

I believe up until now this information was passed between the two boards but now a unilateral decision has been made by CITB to force centres to complete another form for each student - plus hunt down an internal verifier signature - though why a verifier signature is needed for an externally set multiple choice paper that was marked by City & Guilds I don't know.

I have asked for some answers from both boards but was wondering, in the meantime, what your thoughts are on this - on top of CITB Phoenix proving totally useless for processing results.

M Fletcher