________________________________

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mandy Ogden
Sent: 08 October 2004 16:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CGLI 6129 Level 2 Cert in Plumbing Studies

I know that Doncaster College is not the only Centre to complain about
the above scheme and the fact that we are not willing to mark the
scripts, but according to City and Guilds we are, and every other Centre
is perfectly happy with these arrangements.  I would be very interested
to hear from anyone who think this is taking liberties and putting an
additional burden on an already over stretched Examinations Team.

Mandy Ogden

Examinations Officer

Doncaster College

Waterdale