Hello,

Tim mentioned a couple of days ago about a new release, so it's a bit late
but I've just put release 21 of the FormatConverter and release 19 of
Analysis on the web.

This new Analysis release fixes many of the bugs brought up over the last
two weeks.  These are the changes listed in the Changes file:

(1) Put horizontal and vertical separators back in.  These allow
multiple views on a window and will hopefully be used for strip
plots (so different than the current awkward system).

(2) Allow propagate peak assignments to be spread across peaks
from different spectra.  Uses isotopes as the key.

(3) Shift match distance constraints has had bug fixes and the
chemical shift ranges are now set for each dimension.

(4) Various window wobbling problems have been fixed.

(5) New right mouse menu option Peak -> Propagate peak's unaliasing
which will give selected peaks the same unaliasing as the
current peak (under the mouse).

There are no doubt one or two other things we've forgotten about.

Change (1) is important in that we seem to have finally (hopefully) sorted
out the crashing which was happening (on everybody's machine but mine)
when deleting separators.  It will mean we can do strip plots the way we
had originally intended, using one window with N strips rather than N
windows with one strip each.  (But there are some deep changes required
still to do with the orthogonal dimension before strip plots are in
there.)

I'll leave the list of FormatConverter changes to Wim as usual.

Wayne