From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:31:52 +0100
To: DSAlist List Member <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [DSAlist] DSA workshop and Study Group convenorship

Dear NGO Study Group members,

As you know, I have been convening the NGOs in Development
Study Group for the last two years which has been a great
experience for me. My private circumstances have now led me to
the decision to leave Oxford. INTRAC will continue to convene the
NGO Study Group and Dr. Oliver Bakewell ([log in to unmask])
will take over the co-ordination of the next meeting.

The next meeting will take place on 6th November at the next DSA
Annual Conference in form of a workshop "NGOs in Development:
Evidence and the Policy Process". More details conference
programme is available at
http://www.devstud.org.uk/conference/programme.htm

More information on the workshop is available at
http://www.devstud.org.uk/conference/workshops/3.1-NGOs.htm

Please note that INTRAC is currently recruiting for a Research
Director, Senior Researcher and Researcher (details attached).

We would very much appreciate if you could pass the vacancy
announcement on to interested parties.

I hope I will stay in touch with you and meet you again in the near
future.

With many thanks and warm regards,

Barbara Brubacher
Researcher

INTRAC     The International NGO Training and Research Centre

Tel:  + 44 (0) 1865 201851
Direct: + 44 (0) 1865 263045
Fax:  + 44 (0) 1865 201 852

Website: http:www.intrac.org

NEW PUBLICATIONS

'Autonomy or Dependence: Case-Studies of North-South NGO
Partnerships'
by Vicky Mancuso Brehm with Emma Harris-Curtis,
Luciano Padrão & Martin Tanner, 2004
ISBN  1-897748-74-4
Price: £15.95

Changing Expectations?: The Concept and Practice of Civil
Society in  International Development
Edited by Brian Pratt, 2004
ISBN 1-897748-70-1
Price: £15.95

Security System.
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,