Hi everyone again,
The incident I was looking for did involve with an abortion, as I recall, so
the lesbian couple story some of you referred to me was not the one, though
this too sounds interesting.
By the way, I could find the article on this lesbian couple's decision on
the internet. I thank you all.

Susane:
I'll try to open the link you mentioned below, but I get an error message.
Is this a correct address?

As I wrote directly to Miho I wonder if this isn't a "travelling myth". Its
origin might in this case be that which is addressed in this article.
http://www.ircm.qc.ca/bioethique/obsgenetique/cadrages/cadr2002/c_no5_02/ca_
no5_02_1.html

are now located at: