In the previous version of Analysis I had successfully created a molecular
system to which I entered a string of amino acids (one letter code).

When trying to repeat this process on the new release I encountered the
following problem:

In the Edit molecular systems window I clicked 'Add Mol System', highlighted
the newly created molcular system and clicked on 'Edit Molecule Templates'
which popped up the Edit Molecule Templates window. In this new window I
clicked 'Add New Molecule' whereupon Analysis crashed with no output
messages in terminal, just frozen windows.