-----Original Message-----
From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rhys Newman
Sent: 28 September 2004 14:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Front end machines, RedHat 7.3 and their network controllers

Hi Frasier,

Good call - its certainly sounds fishy. We haven't started with our
machines yet, but I'll let our guys know. I think it's likely we (and
possibly other sites) are waiting for the SL release later this month
before we load up the front end machines.

Cheers

Rhys