Hi,

 I know it i short notice but another meeting has been scheduled
 this Thursday for sites to phone in to.

 Contact details for the meeting are here

 http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/tb-support/phoneconf/

 The agenda is below and also on that page.

 Fraser, if available can you take the minutes? If not
 I will do them.

    Steve

Thursday 30th September  , 14:00

Minutes - Fraser (with me as reserve)?

Agenda

+ New changes, developments and issues from sites.

  Scotgrid  (Fraser)
    Edinburgh, Glasgow, Durham.

  London Grid  (Owen)
    Imperial, RHUL, UCL, Brunel, QMUL.

  Southgrid (Rhys)
    Oxford, RAL-PPD, Cambridge, Bristol, Birmingham.

  NorthGrid (Alesandra)
    Manchester, Sheffield, Liverpool, Lancaster

  Ireland (John)
    Trinity, Cork,...

  Tier1/A  (Steve T)
     RAL

+ LCG release Status

+ GridPP head node status.
    Any problems yet?

+ Any Agenda Items for LCG workshop (2/3/4 November)

+ Experience of data challenges now they
  have stalled (as far as we are concerned).

+ Support structures.

+ AOB

+ Next meeting
    One month from now.