From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Helen Findlay
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 9:33 AM
Subject: Retention Scheduling for Museums

Good morning.

Does anybody have any experience at Retention Scheduling for Museums, and is prepared to share their information ?

If anybody could pass me any Schedules they have drafted, or point me to some source material I would be most grateful.  I am at the research stage at the moment, looking into Statutory requirements and compiling lists of existing records series.

Happy to share my findings, email me if you would also be interested.

Thanks

Helen

Helen Findlay

Records Manager & FoI Officer