Would it be possible to send me the workshop materials for this conference?
I teach undergraduate nursing research. This information would be most
helpful, as I will be unable to attend the conference.
Thank you.
Dr. Lynette M. Gibson

At 03:27 PM 8/31/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>WORKSHOP
>Teaching qualitative research to psychology students at undergraduate level
>29th September 2004
>
>This workshop may be of interest to course leaders responsible for the
>design of research methods courses on undergraduate programmes; lecturers
>and tutors teaching or supervising qualitative research on undergraduate
>psychology programmes
>
>Further details and booking form at
>http://ltsnpsy.york.ac.uk/LTSNASP/listevents.asp

>Teaching qualitative research to psychology students at undergraduate
>level The teaching of qualitative research methods can pose a challenge
>for psychology departments that have an already crowded research methods
>course dedicated to quantitative research methods or that lack sufficient
>staff trained in qualitative research methods. Yet the QAA benchmarks
>state that psychology graduates should be able to analyse data using both
>quantitative and qualitative methods and, in practice, students often opt
>for project work that where qualitative research methods would be appropriate.
>
>Cost (£): Free
>
>Location: LTSN Psychology, University of York
>
>Website: http://ltsnpsy.york.ac.uk/LTSNASP/listevents.asp
>
>Contact: Karen Criddle
>01904 433154
>01904 433181

>Annie Trapp
>Higher Education Academy Psychology Network (formerly LTSN Psychology)
>Department of Psychology, University of York, York YO1 5DD, UK
>
>Email: [log in to unmask]
>Fax:   +44 (0)1904 433181
>Tel:     +44 (0)1904 433156
>
>www.psychology.ltsn.ac.uk
>

>---

Lynette M. Gibson, Ph.D., RN
Assistant Professor
Clemson University
School of Nursing
College of Health, Education, & Human Development
514 R.C. Edwards Hall
Clemson, SC 29634-0743

(864) 242-1821 (H); (864)656-7117
(864) 656-5488 (FAX)