That's an interesting problem. I think it would be useful if Ox had a
switch that would allow specifying and output file, or would allow
manipulating file descriptors
(e. g.
filehandle_output = fopen("output.txt");
setstdout( filehandle_output );
setstderr( filehandle_output );
)

 "stdout = fopen("ouput.txt");").

At the moment, you can use output redirection if you are running Ox
under Unix ( oxl myprogram.ox &> output.txt ), or explicitly print to a
file (fprint()). I guess you could hack together some C module to
implement the functions setstdout as described above.

To my knowledge, these are the only options. Maybe someone else wants to
comment on this?