Dear listmembers,

This is a last-minute call for papers on Latin letter collections for Leeds 2005, as suggested in a message by John Dillon on 23 July. We are one paper short to form what could be a really interesting session. Anything on letter collections, composition, letter order, contents, function etc. The two papers in this session so far will be on Cassiodorus' Variae and Letter order in 12th century collections.

Please get in touch with me or with John DiIllon. The closing date is September 30.

All the best,

 Lena Wahlgren-Smith