http://galerie.photo.gerard.free.fr/Italie/Genes/pages/x%20Noli%20Eglise%20San%20Paragorio%20C%e9ramiques%20islamiques.htm

> i don't recall seeing before those Little Round Thingies (the technical term
for them, in art hysterical jargon) above and between the intersections of the
"Lombard Bands".  they seem to be filled with various carvings.

being image-oriented, rather than text-oriented, he evidently didn't bother to
read the caption to the picture on the page, which explains that the Little
Round Thingies are "Céramiques islamiques".

curiouser and curiouser.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]