Ah, ha. You have the later Fischer; yes you should
have
mentioned it. Well, d'etaples and Walton might
help.

>         Thanks for on- and off-list advice.  I
also checked a nearly
> illegible microform copy of the *BS cum GO*,
which had nothing, so far as
> I could tell, unless a phrasing in one of the
marginal glosses had stuck
> in Bartholomaeus' head, but that phrase was a
comment's paraphrase, not a
> variant text.
>         I'll see if a *Vetus itala* is around in
a nearby research library
> the next time I go (any better bibl. ref. than
those 2 words?), but I have
> none and my institution wouldn't even have a
Jerome had I not donated my
> old, green 2-vol. set, when I updated to the
1-vol. 4th edition, which is
> what I referred to incompletely in the original
query:

>         Biblia Sacra iuxta Vulgatam versionem,
ed B. Fischer, I.
>                 Gribomont, H.F.D. Sparks, W.