I think you missed my exchange with John Briggs (I think it was he). He asked where Greg's relics were translated from when he meant where did they go. I responded. And since Greg was moved from one place in St Peter's to another, the "place from where" and the "place to" were the same. It's the place that was the same, not the meanings of the two words.
MG