That's great news... filtrations across borders, in and out, are what
help languages thrive.....

Was going to add that a chapbook (excerpt) of my translation into
inglés of Chus Pato's _m-Talá_ is available from tiny but amazing
poetry press _Nomados_ (in Vancouver, BC Canada)... their web
address, with info for ordering, if anyone is interested, is at:

http://www.interchange.ubc.ca/quarterm/nomados.htm

Some friends in San Francisco who translate Brazilian work are trying
to get money to publish the whole book... (There are also a couple of
pages in the latest issue of the NYC translation journal
_Circumference_.) I think for _Charenton_ (Chus's newest which will
be out from Xerais in outubro) I will try to find a _real_ publisher!

Pois nada. Lamento moito o morto de Manuel María.... estiven tan
triste onte que non puiden escribir.....

Erín

«Nunca chegaremos a saber se os nosos nervios son emanacións do sol,
se a páxina
é parasitaria das secrecións do meu cerebro
os nosos nervios radiantes de azafrán nas letras do betilo
sobre todo cando as perdas son tan violentas e próximas»           Chus Pato