Dear Jacob,
Yes - the Cochrane Library publishes letters via the criticism editor that
each review group.
So you submit the letter (via the website if you like) to the review group
for that review, and the criticism editor deals with it.
The main aim is to improve reviews for readers, but the "letters" are
appended to the review also.
I've had personal experience of this with our review of antibiotics for
acute otitis media - if you look at the end of the review you'll see the
letters and our responses to each,
Regards,
Paul Glasziou

At 30/09/2004, Puliyel wrote:
>Dear List
>The 'Correspondence' page  in scientific journal has played an
>important role, allowing the findings of  a research group, to be peer
>reviewed, in a way, by the entire readership
>
>Does anyone in the list know if the Cochrane Library publish such
>letters about their reviews and if so, how  I can  access it?
>
>Truly
>Jacob Puliyel
>___________________________
>Jacob M. Puliyel MD MRCP MPhil
>Consultant Pediatrician
>West Middlkesex Hospital
>Middlesex
>TW7 6AF
>
>eFax UK 07092-124285

Paul Glasziou
Department of Primary Health Care &
Director, Centre for Evidence-Based Practice, Oxford
ph: 44-1865-227055  www.cebm.net