Hello everyone

A quick reminder that the EIA is running two courses in London on Thursday 7 and Friday 8 October.  The courses are:

EU information: finding your way through the maze - a beginners' guide to the work, publications and websites of the main EU institutions.  Ideal for those with no or little knowledge of the area, and

Europe on the web: free vs fee - compares key EU information sources which are either free or on subscription.  Find out if what you're paying for is worth the money or if there's a free source which does the same job.  Also a good opportunity to get an update on the latest products.

The discounted price for EIA members is 215 EUR (150 GBP) per course which includes all refreshments, lunch and documentation and there's a further discount if you book both days.  There's further information on our website where you can also book a place ( www.eia.org.uk/events.htm )or contact me directly.

Best wishes to all
Catherine

** EIA training courses in London, 7 and 8 October **
Further info at www.eia.org.uk/events.htm

Catherine Webb, Manager
European Information Association
Central Library, St Peter's Square, Manchester, M2 5PD, UK
Tel: +44 (0)161 228 3691
Fax: +44 (0)161 236 6547
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.eia.org.uk