From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Paul Clarke
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: EUR-Lex/CeLex name

I bookmarked it as EUR-Lex/Celex and Catherine is certainly right, it is now just EUR-Lex.

This seems confusing, not to say premature, as half of it is uncompleted (no access to proposals or case law), plus today (Thursday) the search option by natural number is simply returning the message "Visualisation global error" for every search you enter and, when it did work, there seemed to be no link from the reference it gives you to the text of the legislation - as there is in "old" EUR-Lex when you search uner the Legislation tab.

Earlier in the week, it had the day's Official Journals online before old EUR-Lex - so a fairly messy situation at present I think.

regards

Paul