-----Original Message-----
From: The Disability-Research Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nancy Lane
Sent: 02 September 2004 12:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: request for assistance

Hello,

Can someone tell me the secret to getting off this list?  I HAVE TRIED
EVERYTHING possible to be removed from this list, Nothing works. All
commands are returned to me as invalid. There are no instructions for
"unsubscribing" on any of the posts sent to me.
Thanks, N. Lane

are now located at:

are now located at: