From: [log in to unmask]

To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]

Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: from [AutAdvo] anybody seen this....? Very dangerous
article.....

I regret that I was not in time to intervene before publication with this
presentation.

I saw the draft after it had been accepted and the proofs agreed (two weeks
ago?) I made some these points (and others). His next presentations have
been submitted to some people with Asperger Syndrome for comment.

The comments will be passed on (Thursday).

Paul Shattock

This email and all attachments have been scanned by Kingston Communications'
email Anti-Virus service and no known viruses were detected.

are now located at: