I can't believe the discriminatory disabilist bigoted attitudes and
behaviour by this Judge.Is he like this with all disabled people, or just
people with 'neurodiverse' impairments?

As anyone contacted Alan Holdsworth or anyone else within the disabled
people's human and civil rights movement in the USA, from ADAPT?

Alan is a disabled activist from the U.K with his partner Cassie, who I know
with all my U.S bothers and sisters will be outraged by this decision and
will organise 'direct action'. You can contact him at:-
[log in to unmask] or see url link at:-
http://www.adapt.org/

I also will give you name of 2 Non Government Organisation(NGO's)
representatives within the United Nations Disability Treaty Working Group to
contact urgently on this case. There names are Dr Linda Misek-Falkoff and
Tina Minkowitz.

Email Linda at:- [log in to unmask]  and
Tina Minkowitz at:- [log in to unmask]

Tell Linda and Tina, that I have made contacted you urgently about the
Falmouth case and advice is needed by the them what do next.

I will also inform all my colleagues and peers of this Rankowski suit within
DANDA and DAN and the disabled people's network in the U.K and global to
organise global 'direct-action' immediately on this case.

We all must now take direct-action globally on this, because this is a
serious violation of basic human and civil rights against a neurodiverse
person and the Judge needs to be serious reprimanded for his disablist
discriminatory attitudes and behaviour and 'we' all need to 'speak-out' to
not allow this to have a domino-effect in any country across the global
planet against any 'neurodiverse' individual and their families and carers
of any age.

Schoolyard allowed to bar autistic boy
Maine court finds testing justified
http://www.boston.com/news/local/maine/articles/2004/09/01/schoolyard_allowed_to_bar_autistic_boy/

Read Kathleen letter below to Editor of Boston Globe below....In response to
today's story:

Schoolyard allowed to bar autistic boy Maine court finds testing justified
http://www.boston.com/news/local/maine/articles/2004/09/01/schoolyard_allowed_to_bar_autistic_boy/

To the Editor:

I have two daughters, one autistic, and heard all the testimony in the
Rankowski suit. Judge Humphrey's disgraceful decision makes no reference to
the fact that Jan has never harmed anyone. Three boys who taunted him on the
playground later accused him of throwing rocks when there were none to
throw. Principal Powers claimed she found "evidence
of mutual wrongdoing," but the bullies suffered no consequences. Weeks of
intensive surveillance of Jan ensued, with school staff explicitly directed
not to talk to his mother. Staff notes consistently characterized Jan's
occasional failure to respond immediately to or make eye contact with adults
or other children, and his blunt albeit honest speech ("You're spying on
me!"), as "disrespectful"; in fact, these are all characteristics of autism.
Staff described his mother as "unresponsive" when in fact she addressed her
son's behavioral challenges in productive and compassionate ways - but
without the "interventions" of public shaming or physical restraint condoned
by the Falmouth district and its consultants. People who work with autistic
children must be patient and supportive, not punitive. The only "threat"
posed here is to the comfort of those who regard cognitive and developmental
difference as something to be extinguished
rather than understood.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Seidel
neurodiversity.com | honoring the variety of human wiring
http://www.neurodiversity.com

Please disseminate this email and story to everyone with any once of
humanity across the disability movement and allies in the U.K, USA and
global world.

FREEOURPEOPLE

U.N priciples; "Nothing about disabled people without disabled people"

"NOTHING ABOUT NEURODIVERSE PEOPLE WITHOUT NEURODIVERSE PEOPLE."

Kind Regards

Colin Revell, England; Local, National and International user-led neurodiver
se disabled people's human and civil rights campaigner, activist, educator,
peer-advocate and researcher(especially on neurodiverse impairments to NGO's
representatives within the U.N Disability Treaty Working Group) and DANDA
Executive Researcher

This email and all attachments have been scanned by Kingston Communications'
email Anti-Virus service and no known viruses were detected.

are now located at: