From: "Amber Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: Repository exposure

Hi Fred,

I run the Ferl website http://ferl.becta.org.uk which is a website for
FE college staff using technology. The system uses UK LOM metadata. In
the learning and teaching resource bank we've got over 2,500 teaching
resources catalogued, including 650 hosted downloadable teaching
resources and 280 hosted downloadable quizzes.

We are going to be making our metadata available in XML format for
download with individual resources or for bulk data sharing.

I agree there's a lot of talk, papers and scoping, and not much doing!

Maybe we could talk off list and collaborate?

Amber