Dear all
A colleague was wondering about submitting a late proposal for Kalamazoo.
Her message is below, can anyone help? Thanks.
Catherine

'I was wondering whether you knew what the form was for submitting an
11th
hour proposal for a general session at Kalamazoo.  All I can find on
their
website is an address to send two snail mail copies of abstracts to, and
no
mention of faxes or emails (although obviously there is a general
contact
email and fax as a header to the page).  I'm kind of surprised that they

don't mention a specific email- do you have any ideas?'

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]