Apologies for cross-posting!

I am writing to introduce the exciting new Training and Support Phase of
the eVALUEd Toolkit E-Libraries Project which has been developed with HEFCE
funding by evidence base at the University of Central England, Birmingham.

Electronic Information Services are becoming increasingly important in the
learning landscape at all levels; Libraries are now investing significant
time and money in this technology and are keen to monitor results and
continually improve and develop. The eVALUEd Toolkit has been created so
that there is a readily available source of information on good practice,
model questions, evaluation themes, case-studies, and practical advice on
how to conduct insightful evaluations with staff, students and academic
staff.

In addition to the easy to use online Toolkit which can be found at
www.evalued.uce.ac.uk , we are pleased to be able to offer over the coming
year eVALUEd Training, which will be rolled out across the UK to give HE
Libraries and their staff skills training and coaching support in running
effective evaluation projects.

If you are interested in learning more about how eVALUEd Toolkit Training
and Support can help you and your Library evaluate and develop its EIS
provision, email me [log in to unmask] for more information.

Fiona Mullany

Project Trainer

evidence base research & evaluation

UCE Library Services