Can I ask if anyone has sucesfully built the entire tree from a
whole new checkout recently on RH9? I'm having mucho probs with "make
world":

1) The pcs problems already described
2) graphpar/gkspar failed because GNS had not been built. Had to do GNS by
hand.
3) Now failing in various ways to build tclsys/tcl/unix

Is it just me or is everyone seeing problems liek this?

David

Dr David S. Berry    ([log in to unmask])

STARLINK project                 |      Centre for Astrophysics
(http://www.starlink.ac.uk/)     |      University of Central Lancashire
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory   |      PRESTON
DIDCOT                           |      United Kingdom
United Kingdom                   |      PR1 2HE
OX11 0QX                                Tel. 01772 893733
                                             01257 273192