On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Mark Taylor wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Aug 2004, Tim Jenness wrote:
>
> Tim,
>
> >   IUEDR?
>
> FWIW I nominally maintain IUEDR, it's even got a number of web pages
> on my server (inherited from someone - might have been Malcolm?),
> though I've never had a query about it.
> I can't answer any questions about ownership though.

Doesn't this statement from the web page:

"Starlink support for IUEDR is already at the minimum level - no time is
available for enhancements. It is expected that Starlink support for IUEDR
will cease at the end of 1999."

suggest that IUEDR should go into the "obsolete" section in the tree?
[it does seem to be a Starlink package so should not be in thirdparty
then]

--
Tim Jenness
JAC software