Hi everyone

We are currently dealing with a senior level records management vacancy, at
an organisation which claims to offer senior managemetn support for records
management while admitting that it is a reletively new discipline for most
of it's staff.  They are therefore looking for someone with proven ability
to set strategy, develop retention schedule, implement new procedures,
communicate with and influence staff at all levels and have a good
knowledge of relevant legislation and EDRM systems.  They are based in
central London and are offering a salary in the region of £45,000.

If this sounds like an interesting challenge, do please get back to me
([log in to unmask]) for more details or send me your CV to apply.

Have a good weekend
Nicola

Nicola Franklin
(dl) 020 7378 5458