Good evening.

Currently I am working on a presentation, which has as
main subject the benefits of having a proper records
management programme in place.

In order to emphasise on the necessity and the
accompanying benefits of taking a systematic approach
towards the management of records, I would like to add
some photos that will make the difference sharper.

In that context, I would like to know whether anybody
could provide me with/ direct me towards online
resources that depict the results of mismanagement/
effective management of the records life-cycle.

Sincerely

Nikolas Stavrakis
Athens, Greece