From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24 August 2004 16:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Charging for ICT

Wasn't  free access to ICT a requirement of the People's Network funding?

Lindy Moore
Senior Assistant Librarian, Rhyl
Ffôn/Tel. 01745-353814
e-bost: [log in to unmask]
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Rhyl Library, Museum & Arts Centre
Church Street
Rhyl
Denbighshire
LL18 3AA

Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw ffeiliau a drosglwyddir gydag ef yn gyfrinachol ac wedi'u bwriadu ar gyfer pwy bynnag y cyfeirir ef ato neu atynt. Os ydych wedi ei dderbyn drwy gamgymeriad yna gadewch i'r rheolwr systemau wybod drwy ddefnyddio'r manylion isod.

Mae cynnwys yr e-bost hwn yn cynrychioli barn y sawl a enwir uchod, felly nid ydyw'n dilyn ei fod yn cynrychioli barn Cyngor Sir Ddinbych.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager using the details below.

The contents of this email represent the views of the individual(s) named above and do not necessarily represent the views of Denbighshire County Council.

Cyngor Sir Ddinbych, Ffordd Wynnstay, Rhuthun.  LL15  1YN.
Denbighshire County Council, Wynnstay Road, Ruthin.  LL15 1YN.
Teleffon\Telephone:  (+44)  01824  706000
http://www.sirddinbych.gov.uk
http://www.denbighshire.gov.uk

This Email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of the email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify Bexley Council by telephone on +44 (0) 208 303 7777.

        Web Site: http://www.bexley.gov.uk