From: Godfrey Oswald [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 August 2004 10:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Name of the Danish librarian caught hacking.

Hello all,

I am finalizing an exciting  techno-thriller novel, with a public  librarian
as the lead character. I need some help locating the name of Danish
librarian and computer expert who was caught some years back, hacking into
the United Nations computer system in New York.

I remember reading  on the net about this Danish librarian (2001 or 2002,
cannot remember which year), but my searches on Google and Lexis-Nexis news
databases have drawn a blank so far.

Does anyone remember the name of this Danish librarian?

If you have any news, please e-mail at: [log in to unmask]

The synopsis of my new novel is at:

http://www.lwrw.com/bookprojects.htm

Thanks,

Godfrey Oswald