**With apologies for cross-posting**

LISU is pleased to announce that our new website has now been live for a month.

Please therefore modify any favourites/bookmarks your browser may have which link to the old site, or take time to have a look at the new site. The main page can now be found at:

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/dis/lisu
The layout of the site has been revamped for easier navigation. Many of the pages have been updated, and new ones added. We have a new online enquiries form, details of recent research projects and you can still find the range of useful information which has always been provided by LISU.

If you have any comments or questions about the new website, please feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask]
Dr Sally Maynard
Research Associate, LISU
Loughborough University
Loughborough