Has anyone used GIS mapping as part of a mobile library review?  We intend
to plot our mobile stops onto N Somerset's GIS database to help with future
planning of stops and routes.  Depending on the other data plotted in the
GIS system we will then be able to plan stops taking into account detailed
geographical data on deprivation, disability etc.

This is at an early stage of planning, so I would be interested to hear if
anyone else has experience of plotting  mobile routes onto GIS maps, what
use you have subsequently made of the data in the GIS system, and has it
affected positioning of your mobile stops.

Thanks
David Moger
North Somerset