For all the romantics out there, new or old!

Since this came on an IFLA email group I thought that I'd take the
opportunity to remind you that the 2005 IFLA World Congress is about to take
place in Buenos Aires. Full details are on the web site:

http://www.ifla.org/

And details including newsletter, business plan and minutes of meetings,
publications etc regarding public libraries is at the link:

http://www.ifla.org/VII/s8/

I will be sending leaflets and posters of the IFLA Public Library Guidelines
to all local authorities in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland in
September but they are available as pdf's on the weblink for the Section if
you want to get hold of them now by downloading them.

John Lake
Secretary of the IFLA Public Libraries Section
and
Librarian
Barbican Library
Silk Street