Dear all

Here in Cambs we are looking at providing a GIS dataset for the county,
available on an annual licence to 'corporate' users, such as contracting
units, LPAs, utility companies, consultants, local societies etc. The idea
is it will provide the first level of SMR data to enable initial impact
assessments or scoping exercises etc to be carried out, but for greater
level of information they would come to us albeit with a greater level of
understanding of the archaeological resource in advance.

We are putting together the paperwork for this, and I would like to ask does
anyone else do this? If so, what sort of problems have they encountered, do
they have some sample paperwork I could have a look at, and what level of
charging have they put in place?

many thanks

Quinton
Cambridgeshire
It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email by
mistake please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Opinions
expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the
opinion of Cambridgeshire County Council. All sent and received email from
Cambridgeshire County Council is automatically scanned for the presence of
computer viruses and security issues.