I thought the announcement below might be of interest to some members of the list. CA

>>> Eaglestone R <[log in to unmask]> 08/13/04 11:24am >>>
Dear All,

I am keen to draw your attention to the following conference on Teaching
Holocaust Writing and Film, to be held in London next February by the
English Subject Centre and co-organised by Sue Vice. Nicola King and myself.

http://www.english.ltsn.ac.uk/events/future/holocaust.htm
<http://www.english.ltsn.ac.uk/events/future/holocaust.htm>

Any expressions of interest can be sent to me, and further details and a
call for papers will become available in the Autumn.

Best

Dr Robert Eaglestone
Senior Lecturer in Twentieth Century Literature,
Editor, Routledge Critical Thinkers,
Department of English
Royal Holloway, University of London