From: David Quarter [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 11:06 PM
To: Lillie,Timothy H; [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Nine Lies of Fahrenheit 9/11

 "Answers" his critics means, answering the charges leveled
against him.

Obviously, this doesn't make Moore's points automotically
accurate. It certainly _doesn't_make someone defending him a
"liberal".

 It's not rocket science to know that Bush and company had their
cynical motives for invading Iraq.  Just as with the cruise-missile-
left's most cherised "liberal", President Clinton motives for
committing his crimes against humanity. No "truth" searching is
needed to figure this out. Just a semi functional brain.

David