I joined this discussion group for broad discussion on the reasearch going
on in disability studies. Instead I am assaulted by 20, 20!! emails from one
person this morning on autism. Three of them were marked high priority
although I could not detect any reason for the alert.  Some of the sites
suggested in these many posts do not contain any responsible or scientific
reasearch done by qualified researchers.

Perhaps the moderator could explain the purpose of the list if I have
misunderstood so I can  decide whether I want my in box filled with
unnecessary or irrlevant posts.

Thank you.

Nancy Lane, Ph.D.

are now located at: