        From: Phares, Susan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 2:24 PM
        To: Stuart Sutton
        Subject: FW: Dublin Core Element proposal

        Hi Steve,
        Louise Ratcliff forwarded your proposal on to our learning
object workgroup here at UCLA and this was my response to our group,
which she asked me to submit to you directly as well. Hope this feedback
is helpful, and if there's any other info or feedback I could help with,
please feel free to contact me.

        Thanks,
        Sue

        Susan M. Phares
        Instructional Designer
        UCLA Office of Instructional Development
        [log in to unmask]  310.794.9372