Dear All,

It looks as though it will be fine for Cardiff University to host an
event in the Easter break in 2005 following on from the symposium in
Lancaster. I am aware that the BSA annual conference is around that
time and will make every effort to avoid our event being too close to
that. I'll distribute a suggested date in the next week, once I've
confirmed provisional room bookings etc.

Also I need a bit of assistance. I rather glibly wrote in a piece
that there is a general perception that roads are increasingly
dangerous without qualifying the statement. Somebody then said that
this wasn't the case and they thought that the perception is that
roads are getting safer. Can anybody point me towards media articles
or campaign (CTC?) materials that might indicate that people do
present conditions on the roads as deteriorating in terms of safety.

Many thanks

Ben

Ben Fincham
School of Social Sciences