Probably ignore that last message.  It looks as if the project had somehow
got messed up in 1.0.b14 since if I switch back to 1.0.b14 I get the
following.  Dunno how that happened - any clues as to how to fix it
would be welcome.

Brian

>>> last xml element read:
<StdChemComp _ID="_1" code1Letter="R" molType="protein" ccpCode="ARG"
code3Letter="ARG" cifCode="ARG" stdChemCompCode="ARG" merckCode="12,817">

parser state was:
reading

ERROR loading xml ccp.ChemComp protein/ARG.xml
last xml element read:
</_StorageUnit>

parser state was:
checking  object validity

ERROR loading xml ccp.Molecule ccp/Molecule.xml
Error dereferencing link to Molecule from key:
['LM_ICP']
Error dereferencing molecule for object ccp.MolSystem.Chain with key :
['LM_ICPsystem', ' ']

last xml element read:
</_StorageUnit>

parser state was:
setting links and multiattributes

ERROR loading xml ccp.MolSystem ccp/MolSystem.xml
Error dereferencing link to Atom. key was:
['LM_ICPsystem', ' ', 2, 'CA']
Error dereferencing atoms for object ccp.Nmr.AtomSet with key :
[1]

last xml element read:
</_StorageUnit>

parser state was:
setting links and multiattributes

ERROR loading xml ccp.Nmr ccp/Nmr.xml

Dr. Brian O. Smith ---------------------- B.Smith at bio.gla.ac.uk
          Division of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology,
              Institute Biomedical & Life Sciences,
Joseph Black Building, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, UK.
Tel: 0141 330 5167/6459                         Fax: 0141 330 8640